DK Eyewitness Travel Guide - Morocco
- Accesorios incluidos
Fecha de lanzamiento mayo 2019 Editor Dorling kindersley uk Colección Dk eyewitness travel guide
Discover Morocco with this essential travel guide, designed to help you create your own unique trip and to transport you to this spellbinding country before you've even packed your case - explore the fascinating cities of Meknès, Fès and Volubilis, get lost in the bustling medina of Marrakech, hike the road less travelled in the Atlas Mountains, or simply relax in the the pretty fishing village of Essaouira. The DK Eyewitness Guide to Morocco covers the must-see sights and the hidden backstreets, so you won't miss a thing.... Ver más
- Precio Fnac
- 6 nuevos desde 15,02€
Todas las ofertas
19,30€ Gastos de transporte +0€En stockNuevoProfesionalPbshop(171)
15,02€ Gastos de transporte +4,99€En stockNuevoProfesionalSpeedyhen(5865)
21,99€ Gastos de transporte +0€En stockNuevoProfesionalmecodu(68250)
21,99€ Gastos de transporte +0€En stockNuevoProfesionalDodax AG(1098)
23,50€ Gastos de transporte +5€En stockNuevoProfesionalGomesBooks(197)
25,60€ Gastos de transporte +5,99€En stockNuevoProfesionaldodaxeu(2)
- Opiniones de clientes
- Gorgeous, all-new colour photography so you can imagine yourself there.
- Reasons to love Morocco: incredible architecture, snow-capped mountains, breathtaking beaches - what will yours be?
- See Morocco from a different angle - a whole new front section of theme spreads, itineraries and fresh ideas for exploring this spectacular country.
- A year-long calendar of events in Morocco gives a selection of celebrations and festivals for all seasons.
- Expert advice covers the practical stuff: get ready, get around and stay safe.
- Detailed, colour maps help you navigate the country with ease.
- Expert tips to make memories that last - where to snap and share the perfect photo, take in stunning views and escape the crowds.
- The most authentic places to stay, eat, drink and shop.
- Easy-to-follow walks and itineraries take you across the country, with plenty of eat and drink stops en route.
- Hand-drawn illustrations show the inside of the must-see attractions, including the Mausoleum of Mohammed V in Rabat, Marrakech's Koutoubia Mosque and the many souks on the narrow streets off Place Jemaa el-Fna.
- Covers Rabat; Northern Atlantic Coast; Casablanca; Southern Atlantic Coast; Tangier; Mediterranean Coast and the Rif; Fès; Mecknès and Volubilis; Middle Atlas; Marrakech; High Atlas; Ouarzazate and the Southern Oases; Southern Morocco and Western Sahara.
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Morocco is a detailed, easy-to-use guide designed to help you create your own unique trip.
On a shorter trip? Try our DK Eyewitness Top 10 Marrakech.