DK Eyewitness Travel Guide - Top 10 - Florence and Tuscany
- Accesorios incluidos
Fecha de lanzamiento 01/08/2019 Editor Dorling kindersley uk Colección Dk eyewitness top 10 travel gu
An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Florence and Tuscany, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map - all designed to help you see the very best of Florence and Tuscany.
Wander through Florence's beautiful streets and masterpiece-packed galleries, visit the iconic leaning Tower of Pisa and Siena's majestic Piazza del Campo, or explore the vineyards of Montepulciano and Montalcino. From Top 10 Hill Towns to the Top 10 Medici Rulers - this easy-to-use travel guide is... Ver más
- Precio Fnac 11,88€
- 3 nuevos desde 12,50€
Todas las ofertas
13,07€ Gastos de transporte +0€En stockNuevoProfesionalPbshop(83)
13,27€ Gastos de transporte +0€En stockNuevoProfesionalmecodu(67604)
12,50€ Gastos de transporte +5€En stockNuevoProfesionalGomesBooks(179)
- Opiniones de clientes
Wander through Florence's beautiful streets and masterpiece-packed galleries, visit the iconic leaning Tower of Pisa and Siena's majestic Piazza del Campo, or explore the vineyards of Montepulciano and Montalcino. From Top 10 Hill Towns to the Top 10 Medici Rulers - this easy-to-use travel guide is packed with information to help you discover the very best of Florence and Tuscany.
Inside Top 10 Florence and Tuscany:
- Ten easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase Florence and Tuscany's best attractions, covering the Uffizi, the Duomo, Pitti Palace, Chianti and many more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Florence and Tuscany, plus eight full-colour area maps
- In-depth neighbourhood guides explore Florence and Tuscany's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out, and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop, and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Florence, Siena, Western Hill Towns, the Southern Coast, Maremma and more
Staying for longer and looking for a comprehensive guide to the region? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Florence and Tuscany for more in-depth information.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.