DK Eyewitness Travel Guide - Top 10 - Iceland
- Accesorios incluidos
Fecha de lanzamiento 01/08/2019 Editor Dorling kindersley uk Colección Dk eyewitness top 10 travel gu
An unbeatable, pocket-sized guide to Iceland, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists, and a laminated pull-out map - all designed to help you see the very best of Iceland.
Marvel at the natural beauty of the Vatnajökull National Park, observe the seabird colony at the Látrabjarg Bird Cliffs, venture out to the Landmannalaugar Area to explore mountains and hot springs, relish the tranquil waters of Lake My´vatn, wonder at the mighty waterfall at Gullfoss, or hike around the grassy meadows to enjoy... Ver más
- Precio Fnac 11,88€
- 2 nuevos desde 12,50€
Todas las ofertas
15,25€ Gastos de transporte +0€En stockNuevoProfesionalmecodu(67784)
12,50€ Gastos de transporte +5€En stockNuevoProfesionalGomesBooks(185)
- Opiniones de clientes
Marvel at the natural beauty of the Vatnajökull National Park, observe the seabird colony at the Látrabjarg Bird Cliffs, venture out to the Landmannalaugar Area to explore mountains and hot springs, relish the tranquil waters of Lake My´vatn, wonder at the mighty waterfall at Gullfoss, or hike around the grassy meadows to enjoy the landscape. From Top 10 offshore islands to Top 10 festivals - discover the best of Iceland with this easy-to-use travel guide.
Inside Top 10 Iceland:
- Nine easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Top 10 lists showcase the best Iceland attractions, covering the Blue Lagoon, Þingvellir National Park, Snæfellsjökull National Park, Jökulsárlón, and more
- Free laminated pull-out map of Iceland, plus seven full-colour area maps
- In-depth area guides explore Iceland's most interesting neighbourhoods, with the best places for shopping, going out, and sightseeing
- Colour-coded chapters divided by area make it easy to find information quickly and plan your day
- Essential travel tips including our expert choices of where to stay, eat, shop and sightsee, plus useful transport, visa and health information
- Colour maps help you navigate with ease
- Covers Reykjavík, West Iceland and the Snæfellsnes Peninsula, the Westfjords, North Iceland, East Iceland, South Iceland and the Highland Interior
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK's Top 10 guides take the work out of planning a short trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips and tours to inform and enrich your weekend trip or cultural break. DK is the world's leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in over 120 countries.