Top 10 - Rome 2020
- Accesorios incluidos
Fecha de lanzamiento septiembre 2019 Editor Dorling kindersley uk Colección Dk eyewitness top 10 travel gu
An unbeatable, pocket sized guide to Rome, packed with insider tips and ideas, colour maps, top 10 lists and a laminated pull-out map - all designed to help you see the very best of Rome. Admire the ethereal beauty of the Pantheon, step back in time to Ancient Rome at the Colosseum, stroll through Piazza di Spagna or climb the Spanish steps for sweeping views of the city. From Top 10 artistic masterpieces to Top 10 villas and palaces - discover the best of Rome with this easy-to-use travel guide. Inside Top 10 Rome: Eleven... Ver más
- Precio Fnac 11,88€
- 4 nuevos desde 12,50€
Todas las ofertas
13,44€ Gastos de transporte +0€En stockNuevoProfesionalmecodu(66936)
13,44€ Gastos de transporte +0€En stockNuevoProfesionalDodax AG(545)
12,50€ Gastos de transporte +5€En stockNuevoProfesionalGomesBooks(149)
14,03€ Gastos de transporte +3,99€En stockNuevoProfesionaldodaxeu(0)
SINOPSIS Top 10 - Rome 2020
RESUMEN Top 10 - Rome 2020
One of the most dynamic cities in the world, Rome is steeped in history and a feast for the eyes, bursting with ancient art, Renaissance architecture, delectable Italian cuisine and modern Italian chic. Your DK Eyewitness Top 10 travel e-guide ensures you'll find your way around Rome with absolute ease.
Our annually updated Top 10 travel guide breaks down the best of Rome into helpful lists of ten- from our own selected highlights to the best ancient sites, villas and palaces, beautiful squares, shopping streets, green spaces, osterias, trattorias pizzerias and, of course, the quintessential gelaterie.
- Eleven easy-to-follow itineraries, perfect for a day trip, a weekend, or a week
- Top 10 lists of Rome's must-sees, including detailed descriptions of Galleria Borghese, Ostia Antica, the Roman Forum, Vatican City, the Pantheon, the Colosseum and Imperial Flora, Musei Capitolini, Santa Maria del Popolo, Villa Giulia and Museo Nazionale Romano
- Rome's most interesting areas, with the best places for shopping, going out, and sightseeing
- Inspiration for different things to enjoy during your trip-including cultural festivals, squares and fountains, undergrounds sites, hidden gems off the beaten track, and things to do for free
- Streetsmart advice: get ready, get around, and stay safe
DK Eyewitness Top 10s are the UK's favourite pocket guides and have been helping travellers to make the most of their breaks since 2002.
Looking for more on Rome's culture, history and attractions? Try our DK Eyewitness Rome.